Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stomach Flu Is It Ok To Eat Frozen Yogurt Who Can Name My Sickness?

Who can name my sickness? - stomach flu is it ok to eat frozen yogurt

Hey, I need a lil help here!

Ok so in rly sick, like any other serious illness in my life
and my family was very busy, my grandmother just died, so they essentially responsible for the creation of the wake and the funeral and things
Nobody has time to take me to a doctor, so I'm lookin on the internet, so you ... rly is a good thing, I could not find anything that my symptoms Play (I've tried to waste time .... WebMD)

can u plz help me what I am .... figurin BTW my father that his cold, but not hear HES rly the best person when it comes to that

ok here are my symptoms

Dehydration toilet constant

my body hurts especially

When I cough, my stomach feels lIke hit his leg

swollen eyes, I can turn left or right w / or pain

a large amount of mucus or sputum "Sometimes I have these coughing fits through the constant mucus or sputum

I will not come

Every time I go, and I often lose the balance

Sometimes I have plenty of sweat

sometimes in the freezing

sometimes I'm so

Every time I walk through the rly tired and have to sit
(Fatigue is not the cause of my loss of balance!)

Flatulence

a little sore throat, swollen

Sometimes when I swallow my ears hurt

ok thank you for the article, what you really need ur help

Please tell me what u think I could .....

thanks so much

PS-IM does not

PSS I will try to have a mid-day, and when you write an essay .... I write a few words in Italian ..... btw i of the Italian school

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been tested for Lymes disease? Perhaps the celiac disease? Lymes I have many symptoms! My doctor is testing for Lymes disease.

Anonymous said...

Obviously you are too ill to type! lol!
But you have a fine example for the stomach flu - the drugs do not help very much. You really need to recover for a few days - hopefully the rest of the week!
It is not good when one goes to school and make others sick?
Ask someone to write a letter and all your work you do after your return.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the flu virus is old to me, very trendy. Sometimes, the flu weakens the immune system, making it easier to recruit other insects. Stay home from school to go to bed, take ibuprofen disadvantages of fever and pain, drink a lot.

Anonymous said...

Have you been tested for Lymes disease? Perhaps the celiac disease? Lymes I have many symptoms! My doctor is testing for Lymes disease.

Anonymous said...

This could be a simple cold or flu, could be the. They treat both the same as paracetamol or ibuprofen regularly significantly increase your daily water intake, rest, if possible, a decongestant, do not smoke, and run a humidifier in the room where you sleep. They should be a week or more to get it off.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Turbotax Product north. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator