Sunday, February 7, 2010

2nd Car Dealer Deposit Refund Getting Deposit Back On A Car Ordered From The Factory?

Getting deposit back on a car ordered from the factory? - 2nd car dealer deposit refund

I ordered a car from the factory, but not the color I wanted to come. I went to call on the day after saying the bank would for a car to order, and told them he would not speak for some information. When I my wish, I said that white has already placed an order for my black car, but I wanted to. I do not know why she had an order for my car before entering, but I told them that if they could get all my data, it would be nice. The car came this week, and while he has my other specifications is black, I do not know think I'll be happy. My order, as meine 1 My 2nd choice or the money Choice white. I have a deposit of $ 500 in the car. The order is silent for me to accept a black car, but there is a provision for the settlement of claims. So, do not tell me that my deposit is not refundable. Is there a way for me to learn from this contract because it is not the color I want?

1 comment:

JetDoc said...

Your agent is not quite honest with you (what's new?) He wants you to just one car out of luck because they do not pay on the sale until they take delivery of the car.

Not accept his party and the seller, director of sales and understanding your car would not meet all the specifications in the order, including the color. If the dealer really wants to make a purchase, you must be able to communicate with other dealers in the area and has a good chance the vehicle you want to buy and sit in another car dealer.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Turbotax Product north. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator