Friday, February 5, 2010

Makeshift Camera Bag What Are Some Makeshift Camera Bags I Could Use Instead Of Normal Camera Bags?

What are some makeshift camera bags I could use instead of normal camera bags? - makeshift camera bag

I shop for camera bags that are beautiful and good, except that I want something less revealing. I have a ZLR so it is quite small in comparison to a DSLR. I like cover to maintain a clean appearance in most of the time. Diaper bags, which I heard (?), O make bags, but if you have an idea, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 comment:

♥♪♫♥♫♪♥ said...

You can always bring your own pocket. Then it would be what it wants. And you can edit as you wish.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Turbotax Product north. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator